• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stage 1 Jet Chip for 97+

jeepboy_90

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Stage 1 Jet Chip. It is used but I have only had on my Jeep for about 5 months. It will also fit ,'97-'01 XJ 4.0,'97-'03 Grand Cherokee 4.0,'97-'03 TJ 4.0. The Part #90015. Asking $100 shipped o.b.o. Feel free to make an offer. Not going to be needed it with the upgrades I am going to be doing.

Did you feel any improvements with this mod? I had one once and I didnt think it did anything until I took it off. :huh:

I did feel a little change when my Jeep was stock. (2BB w/ 30's) I was getting about 2 mpg better and of the line was improved. But now with 33's and 456's it does not seem to make that big of a change. I only drive it about once a month during the winter and work is 10 miles away and I drive there during the summer once a week. Hope that answers your questions.

jeepboy_90 said:
I did feel a little change when my Jeep was stock. (2BB w/ 30's) I was getting about 2 mpg better and of the line was improved. But now with 33's and 456's it does not seem to make that big of a change. I only drive it about once a month during the winter and work is 10 miles away and I drive there during the summer once a week. Hope that answers your questions.

im interested, how much shipped to NY 11050??????

-Mike

Back