• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stafford Motor Speedway swap meet

I soo cant wait for this, I love swap meets!! Dundy might tag along with me, gotta bug him again.

How many tailgates you gunna buy Billy?

Adam Dunderdale?

DSC01687.jpg

I will be there, possibly with a vendor space.

I'll be there

Last year I had a vendor spot and there was so much action on my stuff I couldn't leave and walk around.

This year I wanna spend some money. I have my hand truck with a milk crate bungee corded to it ready.

Going on this sunday, anybody going down?

I'm thinking of splitting a vendor spot with a friend to get rid of some junk.
I'll be there as a vendor. Assuming I wake up in time to make the 6:30AM vendor gate close, that is.

with your own booth or shared?
shared. My buddy jeremy's dad offered us some space at his booth so I'll be there with 60s and other random jeep parts I decide I don't want to look at anymore on Saturday night when I load the truck up.

I really hope you find a 3 wheeler so I can buy it off you for half of what you paid in a few months. Straight up death machines.

I hope he gets one and rolls it and ends up in a wheelchair drooling on himself like my idiot cousin did. I'll wipe your ass Billy.

Back