• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring cleaning/Garage clean out

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Got many NEW parts and some used parts for sale. All prices Negotiable. Not set in stone.

Getting rid of the XJ so these parts are no longer needed and are taking up space. If anyone is interested or know of anyone interested in a clean 1998 XJ Classic with 109k miles PM me and I can give you more info, price and pics. Was my DD for the last year. Just looking to get rid of it because I don't need or have the space for 2 vehicles right now. So it would be a good price.

NEW items:
JCR Bombproof Tire carrier spindle (newest design) $75

HD offroad Full Frame plating kit $200

JCR T-case skidplate with hardware $150
see previous picture

Brown Dog Motor Mount Kit (just the mounts,no engine brackets) $75
Didn't get a picture of them still in the box.

Jb conversions NP231J Master rebuild kit w/o SYE $150
no picture, still in the box Kit #2034 to check on their site.

Rear XJ leaf spring rubber bushing set (all 4 eyelets) $20/all 4

Dana 30 upper Control arm rubber mounts $10
see picture above

USED items:
1994 231 Transfer case out of a 1994 XJ. Everything worked when removed, just swapped out for a case with a SYE installed. $make offer

231 6-pinion planetary gear-set, wide chain kit. $75 obo.

HP Dana 30 non-disconnect $make offer/just a paper weight at the moment. Was planning to build it up with the parts listed below. None of them are actually on it at the moment.

JKS mini-skids $20

JKS WJ knucke spacer $30
see picture above

WJ Knuckles and Akebono calipers $50
Pulled from a 2004 WJ.
No pics at the moment, can get some if interested.

Alloy USA HD ball Joint kit (Upper and Lowers) for a 99-04 WJ for Knuckle swap $125

Dana 30 Ruffstuff Diff cover with Lube Locker gasket $100

IRO inner C gussets $30

Ford 8.8 out of a Ford explorer (31splines) 4.10 gears/open carrier $300 including the Ruffstuff Diff cover, Lube Locker gasket and Spicer Flange Yoke adapter(2-2-1379, 1310U-Joint). Also including Ruffstuff 8.8 simple swap kit.
All the brackets cut off except for 2 (original spring perches from when it was in the explorer). Axle tubes are welded to the housing, rotors resurfaced flat.

All items available for pick-up in Schererville, IN near Route 30/41. PM me if interested in any items. Would rather not ship anything but small items may not be a problem.

I would like to sell all the axle build parts as a package for each axle. Not individually yet. If the axles/parts are not gone within a week or 2 then I would be willing to separate.

Last edited:
ill take those leaf spring bushings.

id be interested in the following:

wj knuckle spacers
possibly the ball joints
mini skids

i would also be interested in the full plating kit, but i realize that cant be shipped. i won't be driving back to iowa until july, so i guess it depends if you are willing to hold them until then if i pay you for them

Where were you when i did my WJ knuckle and HP 30 swap....damn it!

I'd be interested in the wj knuckle stuff if you'd ship. Also, if you can fit that d30 housing in a usps flat rate $10 box, that'd be terrific.

Necrobump....I didn't see any updates soooooooo did you sell them knuckles and parts?

Phil long time......I have a guy that may want the jeep and the axels.....Will send you a text.

John

Back