• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spacers and shackles

Jeepin04

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, was lookin to see if anyone had 2" spacers and shackles that they are willing to sell...please let me know

i have a couple 2 inch pacers u can have if u wanna come get em.. i think i have 2 u-bolts too ull need to get 2 more. no shackles though

djrethoret, If he is talking about coil lift spacers and not wheel spacers I will take those 2" Wheel Spacers off your hands. I am running 32s on stock wheels and I have all kinds of rubbing. Lol

I'm sure they arent wheel spacers. no one gives those away for free. too expensive! Pm Brandoson i think he has a set of coil pucks. I may have a set of 2" shackles laying around.

yeah they are actually lift blocks i sent you a PM they are a bad idea, i didnt have any problems when i ran them (this set is brand new) but the reason i had 2 sets is because they can brake on you. coil spacers are really cheep new at 4wheelparts i think like 40 bucks and they are pro comps u might just take a look at that your still gonna rub like a mother on just 2 inches of lift and 32's

Back