• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sound bar, Aurora lights, trailer harness, etc.

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
I have a gray sound bar with speakers out of a '95 $40

Oldsmobile Aurora back up lights $20

7-pin trailer harness for a late model Cherokee $20

Switch/power port plate for a late model Cherokee $5

Coleman PowerCat catalytic heater $40

Master Cylider/booster/prop valve out of a '95 $40

Last edited:
Very intersted in that trailer harness. . i've been searching for one all week. . was just about to put up a wanted ad

and curious.. what exactly is a "Switch/power port plate" is that some custom thing you made for your dash?

Very intersted in that trailer harness. . i've been searching for one all week. . was just about to put up a wanted ad

and curious.. what exactly is a "Switch/power port plate" is that some custom thing you made for your dash?

I guess i am first in line on that harness... I pm'd you my number.. call me later today and i can come by..

it is the whole harness from the factory with the t connector and power hookup? not just a plug that you cut the wires off a foot or two back right?

I guess i am first in line on that harness... I pm'd you my number.. call me later today and i can come by..

it is the whole harness from the factory with the t connector and power hookup? not just a plug that you cut the wires off a foot or two back right?

this is what i am thinking of:
yhst-73636594425537_2020_33367413.jpg

I have a gray sound bar with speakers out of a '95 $40

Oldsmobile Aurora back up lights $20

7-pin trailer harness for a late model Cherokee $20

Switch/power port plate for a late model Cherokee $5

Coleman PowerCat catalytic heater $40

Master Cylider/booster/prop valve out of a '95 $40

Hey hey hey.. Step away from the sound bar.... :scottm:

E

its all yours man, not that it wasnt before this lol! but im going to make my own, its gonna be sweet :guitar:

Interested in the master/booster/prop valve.

Its the dual diaphragm right?

I'll take the booster.

John whats your Zip and I'll figure out a price to ship it to you, if I can ship it to a business it'll be cheaper or we'll figure out a train. You going to Goatfest?

Back