• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sorry we missed you at Nac-Fest! GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a personal apology to Andy Grasso and those that attended Nac-Fest! I had promised to get some stuff out to Andy for your event, but I dropped the ball completely! This is my personal mistake and I am sorry.

To make up for the mistake, I would like to do an online giveaway! My intentions were to send out some of our new products, but we have been unable to get them done and ready for the market.

So let's do this:
Online giveaway. You MUST me a meber of NAXJA and you MUST be part of the North Atlantic Chapter (this will be verified). Post just one time and check back in a couple weeks for the winner!

Winner will receive a gift certificate for a free Front Bumper. We will also pick two more winners that will receive a pair of 3/4" shackles.

Once again, Sorry I missed you!

~Brian

Last edited:
:thumbup:Sign me up too!! We forgive you guys.:peace:

if this thread's for the signup, consider me in :D :D

:clap: you guys are super duper :)

x22 billion.. you guys rule! could said gift card be used for a rear bumper if we win? i already have your front bumper!

sign me up!

consider me enrolled :cheers:

(i missed nacfest too even though i said i was gonna be there :shhh:)

Count me in!!!! (my can collecting for your bumpers has slowed) Thanks for the support.

doug

I am in!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in.>Thanks

Forgiven!

oh, and I'd take the bumper :)

I'm in!
I could use a bumper on two different XJs. ;)
Thanks for the chance (you did miss an excellent NACFest)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back