• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some of you may know but.....

shaggybob

NAXJA Forum User
I got rid of my jeep. I know what the hell did I do that for right?

I will build another soon enough and hopefully not make some of the same mistakes the second time around.

If you run in to him on the trails, be nice, he can't really help the way he is. It will probably be broken down or busted due to him doing something completely stupid and bass ackwards to it. God only know how much more of his stupid shit I will end up finding on this truck i got from him.

Anyway I'm keeping my eyes open for bits and pieces. Will be going buggy when I build a new one but with a 4.0 HO, and AW4 for sure. If there's one thing that jeep taught me it's that the engine and trans are bullet proof and more than adequate for the trails.

How sad. You had a great Jeep.

NOOOooooo! Say it aint so!!!!
You ll be back before you know it.. Naxja runs deep!

I'm in the same boat..... Budget cherobuggy all the way

Don't know about budget, I'm pretty convinved that ORI's are the only way to go, but outside of that I know that the engine and trans will be budget only because they are a dime a dozen, and the axles won't be bad, but I hate to see what my bill from Tyler will end up being:)

The only other thing I know I'm shooting for is light weight so it can be towed behind a 1/2ton truck, should be easily accomplished.

Don't know about budget, I'm pretty convinved that ORI's are the only way to go, but outside of that I know that the engine and trans will be budget only because they are a dime a dozen, and the axles won't be bad, but I hate to see what my bill from Tyler will end up being:)

The only other thing I know I'm shooting for is light weight so it can be towed behind a 1/2ton truck, should be easily accomplished.

30 and an 8.8 coils all around 35" tires and rcv's........ And when I wheel ill laugh at the big buggy guys while I fly past ;)

Back