• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter 10 Year Membership Drive

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the chapter we are having a special raffle. All red-letter members as of May 9, 2013 the ten-year anniversary of our chapter, will be eligible to win prizes!

PRIZES

First Prize
Rugged Ridge 8,500 lb Winch
15100.01.jpg

Second Prize
Ruff Stuff Specialties Frame Stiffeners
xj%20reinforcement.jpg

Third Prize
Napier Sportz X-Treme Tent
95662-lg.jpg

We understand that we have some active chapter members that do not live within the chapter boundaries; if you do not live in the Southern California chapter but consider yourself an active chapter member please contact me via PM and the SoCal BOD will consider your case.

So it really is in your best interests to join up and try to win. Remember, the money you pay us goes not only toward maintaining the best XJ/MJ specific technical website in the world but also directly funds various land-use organizations; NAXJA helps keep your trails open.

Thank you, and good luck

Last edited:
I will do this, but will have to wait a couple weeks. Unless someone wants to re-up me and I'll pay them back?

Just renewed, maybe this year I'll actually use my jeep. :)
:wave:
Dude all you have to do say HEY i want to go play.I don't wash and wax mine every weekend you know.I use it, that's why i built it.Not to show and shine the junk.
Come out and play in the backyard, we can do easy or we can put dents in it, i got you covered here.:gag:

Back in the Red...

:wave:
Dude all you have to do say HEY i want to go play.I don't wash and wax mine every weekend you know.I use it, that's why i built it.Not to show and shine the junk.
Come out and play in the backyard, we can do easy or we can put dents in it, i got you covered here.:gag:

I will take you up on that, I just have to make the time.

Renewed. Did it for one year, instead of two. That way, a bit more money flows to the club, and I get to enter the giveaway and add to the membership drive each year, instead of every other.

David Bricker / SYR

Ok Carol, sit down. I'm no longer black.

LOL-- I guess that proves that once you've gone black, you can go back!!

And you even almost have a wheelable Jeep again!! :party:

Isn't it nice when we actually have chapter leadership :party:

Wooot!!

well after much debate i went red again!

Back