• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snap-on classic 78

damn that is an awesome price.

I could care less about my bump count these forums are just about a pointless as Facebook just asking a friendly question to who seems like a dick I guess

Thats twice today ive been called a dick lol. No uti... just bought the box to have one at work and home, but decided to start working out of my garage so no need for two boxes.

I guess his question has some relevance. When people graduate from UTI they get X-thousand dollars to spend on Snap-On tools/boxes/etc at half price.

Anyway, good luck selling. I wish I had the cash for a box like that.

I guess his question has some relevance. When people graduate from UTI they get X-thousand dollars to spend on Snap-On tools/boxes/etc at half price.

Anyway, good luck selling. I wish I had the cash for a box like that.
Is that how it works now? I know that when I went to UTI I got a reasonable discount on tools and a certain amount of money (under 2 grandto buy whatever from the catalog upon graduation. But it wasn't half price.

Is that how it works now? I know that when I went to UTI I got a reasonable discount on tools and a certain amount of money (under 2 grandto buy whatever from the catalog upon graduation. But it wasn't half price.

My buddy graduated from UTI just over a year ago or so and the deal he had (or at least claimed he had) was for half off. Could have changed recently but I don't know for sure

Thats twice today ive been called a dick lol. No uti... just bought the box to have one at work and home, but decided to start working out of my garage so no need for two boxes.
Dont mind them Rob, you do live close to the campus in Natomas! Oh the days of living on duckhorn. Anyways, its a predesignated price for the SEP prgram on tools. Not all tools are available in the program, but most are. I belive there was a 6k max financed, plus UTI gave you points towards premade sets. You could opt out of those sets and they'd put a down payment of like $640 on your tools which meant you could still finance 6k worth. Numbers arnt exact just what I remember. But if you ask my gf, Im always wrong. So I wouldnt believe me. Haha. Good price on the box though. Too bad its not extreme green or else I'd buy it to match mine.

Back