• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Six weeks from TODAY!

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Time to get your A**, or axles in the right gear.

Right about now, in 42 days, the first victi --- uhhh, participant should be headed down Coal Road.

Look for a registration page in a few days, we're gonna need the right count of burgers for Chef Beez and crew.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Oh crap, I haven't even started to completely and utterly disassemble my junk for its next evolution. You know that's how us midwest types operate. Can't go to the next event without something new and radical under the sheetmetal :) I am flipping a 300, but that's child's play compared to what usually gets done:dunce:

Somebody may want to tell B to fix his front end or we'll be dragging him off the trail upside down as usual.

radical changes?? eh? Not us.

maybe if I can get my cage done someday I'll actually be able to be there.

I'm looking at painting the cage within the next week or two once it's done, no pics till then so don't even ask.

hi mike
when will reg form for nacfest be out let me know if there is anything i can do to help
thks doug

Opie said:
hi mike
when will reg form for nacfest be out let me know if there is anything i can do to help
thks doug

Doug! Great to hear from you - last I saw, you were headed West from Moab. I have to admit, there were a few times we wondered if you were blocked by some landslide in some box canyon out in the Sierras, living off of squirrel carcasses throughout the winter!!! :D :D

Not sure if we're going to have a formal registration form this year - everybody's been real busy and I'm not good enough to put up a web page by myself. In a week or so, I'll probably just post a request to see what the attendance will look like. Besides the usual local suspects, there's quite a few headed up from your neck of the woods, and it looks like we're gonna have a nice representation from that wheeling hot-spot - the Midwest! Should be a real good time this year.

Basic facts are $10 event fee, $25/day flat entrance fee for Paragon (+ $5 passenger admission) - all of that can be handled at the event itself. BBQ and raffle on Saturday night, per usual. Chris will be at Red Ridge by Wednesday afternoon, and a bunch of folks are going to be wheeling Thursday the 10th as well if you can get up there early.

Look forward to seeing you again - as is Sluice!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back