• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shops for regear?

cr2000xj

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are a few folks in the Hunstville area and I am finally looking to get my axles regeared. I had planned on doing them myself, but where I am living now does not give me much shop space and I think my best bet would be to pay to have them done. Does anyone have anyone they recommend and what can I expect to pay for install costs?

Its a little bit of a drive, but I'm in Chattanooga & a site sponsor. I have done numerous gear installs for the Naxja folks (doing one today for a Naxja member who's driving a couple hours for the work). Ive probably done around 250 setups so I'm really good at it lol. Price is $250 per axle for labor. Do you already have your parts or do you need those too?

Its a little bit of a drive, but I'm in Chattanooga & a site sponsor. I have done numerous gear installs for the Naxja folks (doing one today for a Naxja member who's driving a couple hours for the work). Ive probably done around 250 setups so I'm really good at it lol. Price is $250 per axle for labor. Do you already have your parts or do you need those too?
Charles this guy right here can hook you up.

Charles this guy right here can hook you up.

X2!

There is a guy down here in Owens Cross Roads who is cheap and does good work. I stopped by there a couple of times and my buddy had his YJ regeared there. TRO offroad is the name of the shop. Its really just a guy and his son that do work on the side but they are always busy. Owners name is Lee, you can look them up online........really nice guys

Thanks Tyler I do already have my gears and install kits. I'm guessing with you doing another member from 2 hours out it is feasible to drive up and get them done that day?

Thanks to everyone for the replies and assistance. I have a coworker that has offered up his shop and time to do them with me in exchange that I help regear his liberty in a couple of months.

Back