• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Offroad

USN0174

NAXJA Forum User
This past weekend I had the privilege to do business with Frank over at Serious Offroad. I'm sure 99% of the people in this section of NAXJA already know Frank, but I must add that he is a stand up guy that does some very high quality work. I dropped my jeep off to him on Friday for him to put on my stiffeners, and build some rock sliders. Talk about a fast turn around!! Picked my jeep up Sunday afternoon, and I am truly impressed. I would highly recommend Serious Offroad to any and everybody. Nothing better than championing small business. Thank you Frank! I greatly appreciate the time you spent on my jeep, the work came out better than I was imagining. :thumbup:

Some pictures for you guys.

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS003_zpse2ab65bf.jpg

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS001_zpsccfd724d.jpg

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS002_zps65b011a4.jpg

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS005_zpsa806dc20.jpg

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS004_zps7a2aa76b.jpg

ZACKSROCKSLIDERS006_zps5c0c2c63.jpg

Thanks Frank! :cheers:

Somehow, my TnT stiffeners, installed by TnT at their shop and without rosettes, managed to hold up to 6 years of wheeling without my rig folding like a taco... truly a miracle. :rolleyes:

I have bought from SeriousOffroad before, and would again -- prompt service on fabbed parts, and prompt shipping on ordered parts. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Souske = douche canoe.

Apparently he's mad that he can't find someone to give him flowers.

You'd think that if rosettes were that critical, TNT would have made their product with holes for such.

Yeah, that Frank guy....... he's good peeps.

Last edited:
I thought I had spread the gospel about Serious and Frank as well but I guess not. Sorry Frank. He built a steering setup for our 2001. The piece was built with love and he appeared to be a bit choked up when we came to pick it up. All jokes aside...he was super quick to respond my needs, the part was better than expected, and the price was excellent. Thanks Frank.

Done a lot of business with serious offroad, from a $40 part to $900 part. Never disappointed with shipping, quality, or especially PR!

Thanks frank, keep up the good work!

Back