• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEPTEMBER 2013 ROTM SUBMISSION THREAD

Heading out for a long weekend

IMG_20130222_145555_zps6e969182.jpg

Does the dunes count?

first I've noticed this thread. Wasn't going to put anything up since I won one last year, and my jeeps been on jackstands for the last 8 months. But, since pictures only have to be within the last two years, I guess I'll go find some pix.

oh and I forgot to post the locations, the first picture is from my 9 day hunting/offroading/beer drinking/fishing trip last December, in the Gold Butte, NV area.

The second picture is just from a 2 night trip down on Lake Mohave last January.

all my camping pics are from last summer. a lot has changed on the jeep since then.

Rubicon

This month's theme: Overland - A picture of your jeep next to your home base for a trip into the wild. No KOA or park type pics! Way off the beaten path adventures only. Post up the location please! And a short description of your trip/gear if you'd like!

thats why souske and 5speedXJ didnt qualify. if the camper pic was out on the trail, it would have been good to go. i know everyone was hunting for pics to make sure the month wasnt a bust but with two actual submissions that followed all the rules i figured i'd post the vote thread so we can have a september winner before the end of the month.

Why does 5 speed XJ's not count? For all I know Troy NH could be 100 miles from the nearest paved road. I can't see the surroundings, but I don't see typical established campground stuff anywhere.

Back