• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Save the Hammers

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
Fellow Off roaders and OHV enthusiasts,
I ask you sign this petition and help fight keep public lands open to the public. This petition needs 25,000 signatures in order for the President of the United States reviews the issue. For those of you, who don’t know what or where Johnson valley is, just think of the infamous "KING OF THE HAMMERS" race. This is a major OHV area used by many from 4x4's, dirt bike riders, ATV, quads, campers etc. The Marine base (29 palms) wants to expand in there base in to this major OHV area when the Marines admitted to only using this area only 2 months out of the year. The OHV community has mad rebuttals saying why not go east and they (29 palms) has said no but not said why. I’m a veteran with three tours from easy to kind of crazy so I know how important military training is but we are changing our fighting style to more drones and air strikes to limit U.S. troops in contact and with our withdraw why is 160K extra acres important? So please sign this petition, share with your friends and family and have them sign it. Let’s do our part to ensure these public areas stay open for years to come for our kids and our grand kids to enjoy.

I’m a veteran and I support our military but I’m also a wheeler and I'll fight for our public lands. What will you fight for?
Register, Sign, Share!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4

227726_10151173587256408_983719277_n.jpg

Back