• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Night Dinner

Hey Glenn, that was a fun ride back to camp!

It looks like Team Struggle will miss the Crawl this year.:tears:

I hate it but it looks like it can't be helped, conflicting events.

Don't worry Tyler, i'm "Bringin' the kitchen" to Windrock on Memorial Day weekend!

Hey Slammed' ... if you have never attended a Crawl event, cooking for this bunch is a blast!

Never wheeled with a better group of people! :D:cheers::cheers::party:

Hey Glenn, that was a fun ride back to camp!

It looks like Team Struggle will miss the Crawl this year.:tears:
That was a fun ride!
:( Bummer U will not be able to make it!

tim you suck. What's on the menu this trip?

Tim, Ill bring you some cash for the food... lol. How much? If Jarrad would return my phone calls I would know whether or not I need to pick up Matts ol 4.0 out of the MJ. Then I would know for sure wether or not I was coming. But I will most likely show up for Sat.

i'm not picky on what we eat as far as the menu goes...
but i'm not big on seafood...

I'm willing to make sure the cook gets back to camp on time! :)
...that was a fun trip! it was interesting, being on 30s, and open/open, keeping up with the big dogs on the race down the mountain :D

$10 / head isn't unreasonable concidering I order everything wholesale, i was thinking smoked chicken, sausage, potato salad, beans, things like that.....or do you guys just want burgers and dogs????? my ground beef comes in in a 15lb tube thats like 25-30 burgers right there.... let me look around this week and see what i can put together and i will let you guys know. let me crunch some numbers:compwork:
Smoked Chicken, sausage, potato salad, beans, sounds awesome to me!!

Back