• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Night Dinner

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
We have ben talking about switching the dinner around. It has always been decent, just nothing to write home about. It's really hard to please so many people. So last year we thought about doing a huge bake potato bar ( huge bakers with lots of topping choices) and then adding other things like chicken tenders, mini corn dogs or some thing like that. ( I just threw out the mini corn dogs...was thinking about the kids and kids at heart.) So I am going to call Aldean in the next couple of days.

List your ideas please.........

Ram" Feed me" Rod

I really like mixing it up.

I don't know what else works, but if she gives you some ideas, let us know.

mac 'hungry' gyvr

Will do...was looking for ideas to pitch to her also......

We have ben talking about switching the dinner around. It has always been decent, just nothing to write home about. It's really hard to please so many people. So last year we thought about doing a huge bake potato bar ( huge bakers with lots of topping choices) and then adding other things like chicken tenders, mini corn dogs or some thing like that. ( I just threw out the mini corn dogs...was thinking about the kids and kids at heart.) So I am going to call Aldean in the next couple of days.

List your ideas please.........

Ram" Feed me" Rod

mac and cheese
tater tots
cole slaw
b-b-b-b-bacon

I like all these. Seems like most people will go for all those options as well.

I like the potato bar. anything that we can put bacon on and has the word "bar", I'm happy with.

Lets change it up. See what Robbies thoughts are too.

10-4 Dan. I will give her a call and see what her ideas are....

Ram" Good ideas" Rod

ok guys I just talked to Aldean from Robbies about the dinner Saturday night. Dan and I talked to her last year about changing it up a little and idea were tossed back and forth. this is what we have come up with I think it will give good choices.....

1: baked potato bar with tons of fixings ( cheese, real butter, sour cream, bacon, tomato's, taco meat. Ect.)
2: nachos to make with any of the fixings
3: big chicken tenders
4: dinner rolls
5: desserts

Ram" THOUGHTS? "Rod

Cool glad you guys like......

ok guys I just talked to Aldean from Robbies about the dinner Saturday night. Dan and I talked to her last year about changing it up a little and idea were tossed back and forth. this is what we have come up with I think it will give good choices.....

1: baked potato bar with tons of fixings ( cheese, real butter, sour cream, bacon, tomato's, taco meat. Ect.)
2: nachos to make with any of the fixings
3: big chicken tenders
4: dinner rolls
5: desserts

Ram" THOUGHTS? "Rod

Sounds damn good!

Even Tara thinks this is a great idea.....I think this will turn out great.....

Ram" Dan gets the credit for the idea"Rod

Back