• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G next Weds 1/20/10

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
***NOTE: NEXT month's M&G will be at Stone Brewery in Poway; they have special stuff going on that week*** Reference http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1021142 for now; I'll post it up in Feb.

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!! Once again we'll repeat the "PUB CRAWL" M&G. Both places are open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up.

Keep in mind, this is an hour at one place, having a quality brew & some snacks, and then we drive to the 2nd place and share a pitcher or two over pizza. Not the traditional drunk-a$$ 14-stop "pub crawl" (I had someone express concern over driving to a pub crawl)

We'll be at O'Briens from 6:30-7:30ish for great beer & appetizers, and Bullpen from 7:35ish to ? for pizza & eye candy for the boys.

If you get to the Bullpen & we're not there yet, just grab a table & we'll get there soon. Whether we do the outside patio or a table in the back room will depend on the weather, and how well the patio heaters are cranking.

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Bullpen: 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 www.Bullpenbar.com Just west of Hwy 163 in the strip mall (pardon the pun) where Cheetahs is, on south side of street.

It'll be great to see you there, Mike!! :jester:

Last edited:
Nicely done there, Mike!!

You're so definite, Ted!!

well i guess i can make it. only 10 minutes from my place. any one wantt o come over afterwards and help me roll my jeep over so i can weld on the bottom.

any one ever go to victors?? no food but a great bar. i think they have like 6 pool tables.

Hopefully you'll make it! I hope a little rain doesn't keep folk away... and sure, we'll gladly flip your Jeep over... I've had folks ask me if they could flip mine to weld the rails on, etc, before I got my 3" lift.

It's funny that I've lived 5 miles or less from Victor's for over 20 years & never been there. Hmmm. But one of the reasons we do something like O'Briens & Bullpen ("Bar & Grill" type places) is that not only do some folks not drink alcohol, but sometimes someone will bring a kid. Both of those are much better suited to something other than a straight-out bar.

Not sure where we'll sit at O'Briens if it's raining--probably literally "chill on the patio" if we can't find room inside. but I'd think we'll be inside at Bullpen--they have a back room that's pretty dim but usually fairly empty.

Tonight...rain or shine, mostly rain........:cheers:

You betcha!! Ain't no stinkin rainstorm gonna keep me from my beer, pizza, & fellow Jeepers!

Nice... I'll definitely be there, probably sporting 13" tires... (Mitsu)

Being that I accidently poked a hole in my gas tank :dunce:
I'll be in my truck. :twak:

Back