• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Runs 2010

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey everyone:
So with 2009 behind us and a new year of wheelin' ahead I thought it would be a good idea to get a head start on the run planning for 2010. It would be great if we got some new people to head up Runs this year. If you need help putting things together don't hesitate to ask for help.

Jan:
January 2nd - Official / Un-official Sierra Chapter Run
January 26 - South Bay Meet and Greet at Chili's in San Jose
January 29 - Billy's last day! Let's go wheelin'!!

Feb:
Febuary 9th/10th - KOH LCQ
Febuary 12th - KOH Race

Mar:

Apr:
April 9-12, Mojave Rd Run

May:

June:

July:
Sierrafest in Deer Valley and Slick Rock, July 21-25. More information Here

August:
15th anual Swamp Lake run, Aug 6-8. More information Here

September:

October:
Fall Fling - MOAB, UT

Nov:
GoatFest Johnson Valley, dates are TBD
Bryan C.'s 3rd Annual Toys for Tots Drive, at HH & Prairie City, dates are TBD

Dec:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Who can make this a Sticky?"

I can!
wavey.gif

Thanks for posting this Mark. I hope to be going on a LOT more runs this year. I just have to quit my job first! ;)

Billy

im in for sure!!!! Feb would be ideal for me just because im working on the bumpers still but whatever happens works for me.

Sean

I'm available for another Snow Run Feb 6-7 & 16-17. Would love to go again! Also I vote for June 26-27 for DV.

Also I'd like to lead a run in Sept. Either the 18-19 or 25-26. Judging from talking with some of you guys it sounds like the Pardoe Trail would be a good choice. Stockers can manage while not being too lackluster for the others, and talk about scenery. Great place to camp as well.

Looking forward to a great year of wheelin.

wat are the requirments for the deer valley run? im on 31's 3.5 RE Super-ride. front tow hooks, rock sliders, soon to have rear hitch. hopefully some more armor and a locker. anything i should def. have for this run?

Deer valley is good with 3 inches, armor, and 31's. Tow points are a must. And a locker makes it way more fun.

Fun trail. a few spots you might need to drag a stocker over, I would recommend full armor if stock. here is my NAXJA write-up and the one on my website. It would be nice to run this when I could see the views.

I'm available for another Snow Run Feb 6-7 & 16-17. Would love to go again! Also I vote for June 26-27 for DV.

Also I'd like to lead a run in Sept. Either the 18-19 or 25-26. Judging from talking with some of you guys it sounds like the Pardoe Trail would be a good choice. Stockers can manage while not being too lackluster for the others, and talk about scenery. Great place to camp as well.

Looking forward to a great year of wheelin.

man i really want to make the Deer Valley run but whats up with another now run?

Alrighty folks - Keeps your eyes and ears open. There is going to be a date and format change to Deer Valley this year. GOOD STUFF :clap:

I will keep you posted......

Back