• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff's Year End Clearance!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
logo.gif

Every year we have a Year End Inventory Reduction Sale and it lasts til New Years Day!

This is your chance to get the best parts for WAY less than normal, get some and get that project done.

Use the Discount Code FESTIVUS

Everything Made by Ruffstuff is 20% off, no restrictions! If we run out of something we will honor the price but it will not be made until January 1st so order fast before we start running out! We are still about 99% in stock after Holiday sales...Our prices have always been fair to begin with so this adds up to a serious sale!

All 16 of us will be working every day but Christmas to get everything shipped quickly! Shipping will definately fall behind by a few days but the wait is more than worth it at these prices!

A particular note: We are OUT of 7/8" Rod Ends until Tuesday the 22nd but with Holiday shipping it may be as late as Monday the 30th, there are 5 pallets of Heims in that shipment so we will not run out
wink.gif

This sale ends Wednesday the 1st at Midnite...

Off-Road Fabrication Parts - RuffStuff Specialties

ahh dammit just ordered some shock tabs...didnt see this..:( ohwell, looking forward to my tabs! Happy holidays!
Rich

Really need to find a way to buy something from you when there are discounts available.

Just ordered your new lower control arms for my XJ! I've been waiting for you guys to put these things out. Thanks for the Discount!

Placed an order for a steering setup. i have been talking about getting it for a couple years now. thanks for the discount!

We have been very busy and do not want to fall behind on shipping so we are working tomorrow. Since we will be here we will be answering the phone on a holiday schedule from 9am til 5pm so if you have questions on the last day of the we can help!

Back