• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM

4_litre_fury

NAXJA Forum User
Why is the Rig of the Month a Wrangler? Last I checked this website is called the North American XJ Association. Not TJ Association. Don't get me wrong I love Wrangler's and CJ's too, but pictures of those rigs should stick to the websites that are dedicated to those vehicles. Just my .02 Have fun wheeling everyone.:compwork:

Last edited:
Don't worry, the month is almost over, it will change next month.

He's a long term member who entered because there weren't enough XJs in the running and won because enough people voted for him.

His Wrangler had a Cherokee decal... and that's why I'm submitting my first car in next month's ROTM.
If you look closely, you can see a reflection of my old 1990 2dr Laredo, and the car's parked on gravel,
so it's kinda like an offroad vehicle.

sunbird-1.jpg

I'll never submit another one of my rigs in the ROTM. Its a waste of my time because the larger chapters always band together and vote for their peeps. The SEC never has a chance.

The sunturd should win the next one if you are in a big chapter

Wtf a wrangler is ROTM?

His Wrangler had a Cherokee decal... and that's why I'm submitting my first car in next month's ROTM.
If you look closely, you can see a reflection of my old 1990 2dr Laredo, and the car's parked on gravel,
so it's kinda like an offroad vehicle.

sunbird-1.jpg

Chit i would vote for it if i wanted a mall crawler to win.:)
Clean car.:cheers:

new guys got a point...

Hey:sunshine: he is been on here longer than me,i think.So he isn't a new guy.Looks like he is just stirring chit up like the rest of the turds.Sorry had to say that.:laugh:.. Maybe he can pay up and put in his XJ.I would but i know mine isn't that nice of a jeep to put into it.

You, Yan, and a few others are exceptions, simply because your Jeeps really stand out, IMO. I don't know if people throw the chapter loyalty thing out the window, or it's just that more people vote in those instances, but I'd say loyalty/popularity normally trump the actual Jeep in contention most of the time. Anyways, just my opinion.

Wait, is ROTM chapter vs chapter? I thought it was all about votes. More votes means you win, right?

Wait, is ROTM chapter vs chapter? I thought it was all about votes. More votes means you win, right?

Yep but in almost every ROTM contest, if you look in each chapter they are asking for votes from their other chapter peeps. Its just the way it is. No big deal, I'm just not wasting my time. I build my rigs for me to like not others.

I'm always amused when yet another thread about this gets created in offtopic by someone who didn't see it in the members section.

Back