• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Room for Rent in Rancho Bernardo - TEMPORARY ONLY - $500/month

ocean_jet

NAXJA Forum User
I am renting a furnished room in my 3 bedroom house in Rancho Bernardo (92127). It is available now.

I live there alone, except for one day a week when my daughters visit. The room includes a bathroom which is all yours except the one day a week when my two daughter’s are visiting.

Kitchen and laundry privileges. Garage available for working on car, but not for parking. Plenty of street parking.

This is temporary, month-to-month only, and could become unavailable at any time (30 days notice would be given).

No drugs. No sketchy people. No sex offenders. No criminals. No partiers. Must have ability to pay rent and a job. Must be respectful of me, kids, house and neighbors. Pets ok if housetrained and get along with my 55 pound dog.

I am quiet. Neighborhood is quiet. Someone who wheels is a plus.

PM for more details.

i would be all over this if you were closer to the Los angeles area. I have a 6 year old son who gets to be with me 1,3,5th weekend of the mo nth including weds nights. Plus, i wheel as well.... good luck.

i would be all over this if you were closer to the Los angeles area. I have a 6 year old son who gets to be with me 1,3,5th weekend of the mo nth including weds nights. Plus, i wheel as well.... good luck.

Thanks. It should rent pretty quick. I have had a lot of interest, but I haven't really had anyone I would really want to live with.

Thanks. It should rent pretty quick. I have had a lot of interest, but I haven't really had anyone I would really want to live with.

i know what you mean. Its not the same when you have a stranger in your place. Especially since you have 2 little girls.

Room wanted: Must be able to tolerate endless hours of cutting, grinding and welding of metal, strange fumes of various chemical products, 2-3 XJ's at a time parked in front (sometimes partially on top of one another), must have fast computer connection and a well stocked fridge. :D J/K

This room will again be available as of December 26.

Any interest, let me know... otherwise it's back to craigslist.

Room is available again.

This time, it is not temporary only... I can do a long term arrangment.

Ok... room is again available.

My stupid roommate spent his rent money on a down payment on a car he cannot afford, and the guy refuses to return his money.

He's got to go.

Any NAXJA folks need a cheap, clean place to live with a garage and lots of tools for wrenching? I'm getting tired of the craigslist flakes.

Wow... just wow.....:eek:

did he buy an XJ? :p

Haha... yep... he's certainly not the brightest bulb on the tree. Had he "tried" to buy an XJ, I may have had some sympathy on him... LOL

He put his only $500 down on a $3,500 BMer. (The $500 his dad gave him to pay rent).

He has no other money. He works 6 hours a week. And, he was surprised when he couldn't get a loan for the other $3,000 for the car.

Now, he's out $500, has no car, no other money, and is about to be homeless.

I mean, this guy was suppose to be here for 3 months for summer break, and his dad was going to pay his rent. He just needed to work a couple hours a week to eat. Talk about an easy three months... yet, this tool found a way to screw that up...

Back