• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Room for rent in folsom

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
ROOM FOR RENT in nice area of folsom
-Located in the Sherwood apartments on Broadstone parkway (about ½ a mile from FLC School)
-Luxurious apartment living in 2bed 2 bath and ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE (very rare) apartment
-Washer and dryer included in apartment
-24 hour fitness center/pool/spa
-High speed Internet
-Extra storage space on patio
-Gas fireplace
-Satellite with DVR TV recording
-House phone and fax machine
-Propane BBQ on patio
-Above unit is a model apt. NO traffic above us!!!
-Room currently has a nice dresser and a very sleek and nice desk with a comfy high dollar leather office chair, which can stay if so inclined if not I can move to my girlfriends.
I’m looking to rent to one person who is clean, possibly a student and one who appreciates and respects the long hours of another who works full time and goes to school at nights. If you have a TV I can get satellite set up in your room for an extra $4.99 a month. I currently have a high-speed cable modem and an airport. I’m taking 13 units, added to the 40+ hours of work a week I am a busy guy and I’m never home. However when I am home I’m either in the garage working on me jeep or bronco, studying, or watching TV on the big screen. If you’re one with lots of tools that I can benefit from during your stay then I’ll make room for them in the garage. Only tools will be accommodated for in the garage, I have lots of junk in there; all of which I need and am not willing to part with. The junk stays in the garage; I have a nicely furnished apartment and plan to keep it that way. I have a rock crawler and a built Cherokee prerunner that are also stored in the garage. So it’s packed. If you have a truck or car that you work on I will be willing to temporarily move my trucks out of the garage for you to get your necessary work done. Hell I’ll most likely get under the hood and help you out; I like to turn a wrench. If you have extra things I have a storage unit on the patio that we can store some of your things in.
At the risk of sounding egotistical I consider myself a pretty cool and out going guy, I’d prefer to rent to someone who is just as lax and easy going as myself.
$575 + utilities $75 Discount available to any with a trail worthy rig
$300 deposit negotiable
My name is Mike and my phone # is below
916-834-2836

Last edited:
Back