• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Frogs Moab Trip 3/24-3/31

Cruzin Illusion

NAXJA Forum User
The Rock Frogs 4 Wheeling Club spent a week in Moab with family and friends. The trails we ran were: Fins n' Things, Hells Revenge (2 times), Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Metal Masher, Gemini Bridges, Poison Spyder, Golden Spike Gold Bar Rim, Pritchett Canyon, Pritchett Arch Trail, the Sand Dunes, and spent a day in Arches National Park. We had three other trails scheduled but ran out of time (Rusty Nails, Behind the Rocks, and Elephant Hill). There was a total of 7 rigs for the first three days and then 6 for the rest of the trip. Here are a few pictures of the trip. It was a great trip with very little breakage. I know that others that was on the trip also have some great pictures.

100_2894.jpg

100_2928.jpg

100_2962.jpg

100_2977.jpg

100_3004.jpg

100_3098.jpg

100_3017.jpg

100_3116.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3142.jpg

Nice pics, and some cool rigs... :D

uncc civilengineer said:
The orange XJ w/ the Rigid rear bumper makes me want mine really bad... I think I need to plan a Moab trip over Thanksgiving this year...

you mean the one with the hot grille?

nice!

100_3247.jpg

this is my favorit xj on here, ive had it as my back ground for a couple months now

the picture in the middle of the creek flexed on the rocks with water running all around, definately the most beautiful xj picture ive seen. does the owner post here on naxja?

88rockxj said:
the picture in the middle of the creek flexed on the rocks with water running all around, definately the most beautiful xj picture ive seen. does the owner post here on naxja?
Cruzin Illusion is the owner of that Jeep.

bwy1175664498n.jpg

thats my back ground, same jeep correct?

i dont know what it is maybe the color scheme along with the scenery but i think its picture perfect, amazing scenery/location and jeep

Yes, same Jeep, pre-nose change. It is a great picture, really nice.

Cruzin- at first I wasn't a big fan of your nose change, but I kind of liked it in some of your pictures. Great pictures too, looks like an amazing time, I wish I could go on some rides out there someday.

Back