• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig specs

souske

NAXJA Forum User
On another board that I am on there is field below username/avatar for rig specs. Just the year is visible to begin with, but it can be clicked on to reveal a drop down box with pertinent rig specs. Maybe this could prevent having to ask year/engine/trans ? in just about every tech thread.

What say ye NAXJA powers that be?

you can already ad all that information into your profile in the user cp. I don't see the need for it, i doubt people will add the info in :dunno:

It is just like the "Location" field... somebody will be a smart-ass and put something obscure like "o-crime". The data is only as good as the input. As such, would likely be garbage.

On another board that I am on there is field below username/avatar for rig specs. Just the year is visible to begin with, but it can be clicked on to reveal a drop down box with pertinent rig specs. Maybe this could prevent having to ask year/engine/trans ? in just about every tech thread.

What say ye NAXJA powers that be?

Unless you made it all drop downs :rtm:
That's gonna get a whole bunch of V8 swap guys mad at you, and I know of an MJ that's getting a 4.0, NP435, and D18/D20/D300 (forget which), how big are these dropdowns gonna be? :roflmao:

I like this idea on the surface because it's kinda cool, though it isn't really needed and wouldn't do much for people with more than one vehicle.

That's gonna get a whole bunch of V8 swap guys mad at you, and I know of an MJ that's getting a 4.0, NP435, and D18/D20/D300 (forget which), how big are these dropdowns gonna be? :roflmao:

I like this idea on the surface because it's kinda cool, though it isn't really needed and wouldn't do much for people with more than one vehicle.

And the winner of the cookie is--Kastein.

"Location" field... somebody will be a smart-ass and put something obscure like "o-crime".

I'm pretty sure the cookie belongs to Glenn on this one.

Back