• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Required CB's

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
As everyone should know by now, CB's are REQUIRED equipment. Make sure yours is functioning properly. We are going to try to arrange to have a SWR meter there for tuning some CB's if there is a need.

If anyone has a SWR meter and knowledge of how to use it, please post up in this thread and let me or one of the other BOD members know.

Please keep this thread down on the clutter and chattter, just like when your on the air w/ your CB!!

Thanks!

Cheese "got your ears on?" Man

I stiil haven't hooked mine to a SWR meter but i will double check it! If anyone needs help feel free to PM me about it.

Flexd'Pig pen this here's the rubber duck'XJ

Just curious when did cb's become required, I thought they were suggested equip?

I have a brand new SWR meter and will be more than happy to bring it with the instructions. We will be ariving at the campground early Friday morning plenty of time for several people to use it and tune their CB's. It's very easy to use plug it in run the check and then turn the adjustment on the top of your attena until you get the correct reading.

I know you said to keep the chatter down, I just can't help it this time. just a short sub script from my daily life...

how bout ya west bound? you got a full grown with a captured 4 wheeler at the 132, and a diesel bear sittin in the middle shootin ya in the face back at the 120. holly shit, look at that seat cover commin up on ya east bound, red beemer, damn, those legs go all the way to her ass. who the f voted for that g damn Obama anyhow? you sons a bitches. that man is going to park everyone of these f'n trucks and we'll all be working for the f'n Japs. copy that driver. what you got boostin that radio? I can hear you all the way from the state line. anyone know how the food is at the flyin hook up there at the 175? I hear they have one mean buffet. stopped at that pickle park back a few back, the skankiest lot lizzard come up to my truck, fuk, i still wish I had five dollar in my pocket.

Im in need of my CB getting tuned if any one can help me out, my antenna is just a cheep little truck stop fiberglass one not a tunable though

good deal Austin, and if your Father is gonna be there I am sure we will all be in good shape with all things electrical!! he is a cool cat in my book!

I will be bringing along me electrical box, so whatever is broken/bad we may be able to replace...

I still haven't "properly" wired my CB!!!

:twak:

BOB

Slight change of plans for me, I will also have a SWR meter to bring along. Gotta double check mine and get cardboards going as well.

Flexd'bout to lay the hammer down'XJ

I have a meter as well.

If there are a lot of people, keep in mind that I'll tune your antenna so it doesn't blow your radio up, but I won't spend all night making channel 7 talk to indianapolis.

Back