• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Table

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Who can man this? John can and will, but we'll need at least someone else. I can if necessary. Basically it's handing out the registration packets and getting anyone that didn't pre-register registered and possibly selling leftover FRS radios. Not terribly difficult, but needs to move smoothly due to time constraints.

I did not talk to Kyle about setting up in the main badlands office, but he has allowed it in the past and it's not been a problem. I did talk to Kyle about other things and he's aware of the event and very supportive.

mac 'get em in and paid' gvr

To put this lightly I got screwed last year ....... it was so late one day I went and took a nap being everyone was way gone on trail rides.....

I can help as well.

I'd really like you down at the lower parking lot helping with organizing the staging and getting trail leaders in place.

If nothing else, I'll fill in where needed and make sure John doesn't get a nap ;)

mac 'even if Josh needs to lead trails with my LJ' gyvr

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really like you down at the lower parking lot helping with organizing the staging and getting trail leaders in place.

If nothing else, I'll fill in where needed and make sure John doesn't get a nap ;)

mac 'even if Josh needs to lead trails with my LJ' gyvr

:thumbup:

No we have a great crew we will get it done.......main thing is we may want to put a note out in the main thread that registration will be from this time to this time you miss it you miss it....

I put times in the itinerary

mac 'no one reads it' gyvr

I put times in the itinerary

mac 'no one reads it' gyvr

That was sort of my tipping point last year I was way hung over and functioning much better than many of the members that just fricken drove there.....

Back