• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear JCR Bumper.

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
:wave:
OK folks i have a REAR bumper from JCR and it is the OLD style. It was a tire carrier. This was bought in 2008. By the pic you can see i just cut the tire swing Brackets off. I still have the tire carrier at a extra cost.

Bumper with no tire carrier is $150 Firm

Tire carrier is $75

NO SHIPPING.
Can drive to banning if need be.

I am located in Palm Springs CA

Thank You for looking

You'll need your bolts from your old bumper(total of 8 15 mm)where it mounts to the sheet metal.The brackets will go with the bumper but you'll need nut strips, that's it.

If you're asking about tire carrier, it is broke, no hardware(spindle broke).

How does it attach?

You'll need your bolts from your old bumper(total of 8 15 mm)where it mounts to the sheet metal.The brackets will go with the bumper but you'll need nut strips, that's it.

If you're asking about tire carrier, it is broke, no hardware(spindle broke).

Sorry for not getting the pic's you all asked for.My bob cat kinda tore out the main water line , ok it did tear it out.Still working on that.
Again i am sorry

I got all the mount setups when i ordered this bumper. Gas can,high left jack and CB antenna mount.I need to repaint all her other stuff after looking at these pic's. It has been like 7 years or more.lol.

SOLD.
Thank you for all the PM's asking about it, but as of right now it is sold to Hoodie Ninja.

Hey hoodie you go red and i'll give you both parts for $150.00. The cost of a one year membership is only $35.00. With the time line on pickup you can be Red by the time you get here.

How does that sound?

Thank You

Scott

Hoodie i see you went to RED(congrats sir), guess that means you'll only have to pay the $150 for both parts.

Thank you for the support sir.

Back