• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE1665/RE1670, RE1560, and DPG Belly Skid

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
RE1665 trackbar bracket and RE1670 brace for the RE1665. Both NIB with all hardware. It's been a long time since I bought these, but it seems like they go new for $75-80ea. Asking $110 for the pair.

RE1560 Stainless Brake Line Kit, NIB, front and rear 4"+ lift extended lines. Again, long time since I bought these, going price looks like $110.95.
Asking $95

DPG Rock Attack XJ Belly Skidplate, I can include all new hardware. It has some scuffs and scraps in the powder coat from use. Nothing a $3 can of spray paint can't fix.
Asking $100.

The above prices are picked up, shipping extra.
I can also bring them to Rocktober-Fest

Here's a picture of the DPG Skid (upside down), stiffeners and crossmember not included:
Floor_Mocked.jpg

I can get more pictures if needed.

Last edited:
I have also received a PM on someone who is interested in the skid.
I will not be taking "dibs" on anything. I've been burned in the past this way.
First come, first served.

Thanks! :)

does that brace and track bar bracket come with missing paint and cardboard included?

If you still have it when I get home from Colorado, I will buy it. Stick with the first come first served though :thumbup: I have no idea when I am coming home.

I def want the skid... I can paypal you now if you'd bring it to rocktoberfest?

does that brace and track bar bracket come with missing paint and cardboard included?
No, but I'm sure that can be arranged.
If you still have it when I get home from Colorado, I will buy it. Stick with the first come first served though :thumbup: I have no idea when I am coming home.
Sounds good.
will you be around friday for that skid?
For part of the evening I will be.
I def want the skid... I can paypal you now if you'd bring it to rocktoberfest?
I'm waiting on hearing back from someone else at the moment. If I don't have it soon, I'll PM you the info.
Bringing anything down to Rocktober-Fest is no issue.

I didn't think that skid would move that quick!

Last edited:
damn got to this a little to late I have cash in hand for the skid if they back out.

Looks like the skid is spoken for, I'll let you folks know if that changes.

Skid is gone and the RE1665/RE1670 appear to be spoken for.

Still got the brake lines and a NIB Warn roller fairlead.

Back