• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5 coils and Springs, Kargo Master rr, more

gotwald

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the old stuff for new. Would prefer to have local pick up, but will drive a reasonable distance to meet too. I can ship, but only on your dime.
Here it is

RE 3.5 coils (pr): new $175 -Take $100
RE rear springs, NO shim (pr): new $350 -Take $200
RE U-Bolt kit for Chrysler 8.25: new $38 -Take $20
Stock air box (no hardware): $15
Front door corner windows (pr-FIXED): $20
Dash bezel surround for pre-96, wood grain, very good condition: $30

Gauge clusters:
(1) Speedo and gas only, from a 1996, reads 108,xxx: make offer
(1) 6 gauge cluster, reads 163,xxx, missing voltage and screws for front plastic, one broken tab, don't recall the year-back is all electronic: make offer
(1) 6 gauge cluster, reads 164,xxx, all gauges, don't recall the year-has speedo post hole in the back: make offer

Kargo Master 50x52 roof rack: NIB...but it has all the pieces for a complete rack and roof rail mount, but the front U-shaped rack pieces and the side rack pieces bolt holes don't line up (design change). Anybody with a little welding skills can fix it right up and have a complete rack. Included are all the pieces for a complete rack, roof rail mount kit and a few pieces leftover from a fiberglass mount kit I didn't use.: new $320 (RR) + $50 (mount kit) - Take $250 for the whole bundle

Any questions, I'll be glad to answer

Last edited:
I am located in Boone, NC. about 1.5 hours from Charlotte, Asheville, Kingsport, TN, and Winston Salem.
I also have a few pairs of 1.75" spacers: $20 pair

Paul: Its still in the box. I am selling it with a roof rail mounting kit, not gutter mount. Kargo Master sells a tire mount kit separately, i don't have one included with this.
I can take a picture of the one I have, but its slightly different than the one I m selling.

Yes, still available. The rear springs have surface rust, mostly from living in the mountains with the snow and rain we get, but do not have the shims. The front coils are in good shape. I would say the same thing about them as the rear, some surface rust.
I would put them all in good condition.

leafs full packs????? Very interested

DIBS PM sent on leafs

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get a hold of this guy? I need some leafs. says he hasn't been online in 5 days

Back