• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC Competition Course Availability...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Since RCROCS is going on the same weekend of our event, the comp course area will be available to us on Thursday June 11th, and Sunday June 14th. If you wanted to try running on concrete, these are the days we can do it. There is also some really nice rock courses (some man-made, some not) in the comp course area too, as well as a few rock bowls and other obstacles. One can easily spend at least 1/2 a day in the comp course area.

A.

tempting, tempting...if mine manages to get there, and its on a trailer... :) maybe...

oh i'm sure someone will. his name is Travis. shit that's me.

:D:D:D

Yes he will and if he does...umm run fast....:cheers:

STROKER

The next time we're up there, we're running that line that you broke the front axle shaft during the practice comp two years ago. I have been wanting to run that ever since then, I just keep forgetting about it when we're there...

I'll remind you guys...and then not identify myself as being 5spd_xj on here :D

The next time we're up there, we're running that line that you broke the front axle shaft during the practice comp two years ago. I have been wanting to run that ever since then, I just keep forgetting about it when we're there...

BRING IT ON, ready willing and able SIR!!:spin1: then we'll share some:cheers:

STROKER

wasn't it a stump in a bed of small basketball sized rocks? lol

tempting, tempting...if mine manages to get there, and its on a trailer... :) maybe...

I dare you to get to the top of the new shotcrete mound (the tallest one) I dared you, now you have to!

I havent had the balls to try it yet.

OUCH, no it was in the weeds and my impatience that broke that axle. I have to take revenge on that stump and course.

STROKER

if it makes ya feel any better that same course stripped my ring gear and snapped my drag link

Back