• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Warning.

John__505

NAXJA Forum User
This is a warning from Rausch Creek about some things that happened at RC. So the warning goes out to all.
Respect the Park and People no matter what club or group you are with. Please clean up after yourself and help out when you can to keep the park going.

""Guys and Gals please read (and forward)
Once again I am asking for help from our members and visitors of RCORP. Over the past few months a few things have happened that need to be talked about. I am going to be NON specific on some matters because I don’t want to call people out on a public forum. These people have been talked to one on one (at least the ones we know of).
TRASH: Does this really need to be said??? Lunch, broken parts, pieces of bumpers, etc… Bring them back to the office and put them in the dumpster or take them home for your wall (bumpers that is not left over lunch). Please don’t thing tossing something in the weeds is getting away with something.
Bush Whacking: Sometimes it is necessary because of a breakage or rollover possibility to knock some small trees over. But to save 3 minutes of your time “dead pulling” a rig back to the office is not the right time to make a new trail in the weeds and brush. When leaving the NE property PLEASE leave VIA the main roads not across the grass onto Molleystown rd. This is not only dangerous but makes new tracks in the grass that others may follow.
Gates: This one I am PISSED on. Someone was too lazy or just a jerk and took a chain or strap on Saturday and pulled out the post to the gate on Trial D. Not only does this allow people onto the property that shouldn’t be there but causes damage which now costs us money to fix.
These are just three topics that are standing out. Guys what does it take to understand PLEASE respect our off road park. This is the start to our 10th year and I was hoping by now these posts I put up with stupid crap that people STILL pull would not be necessary but well here I am.
Please do me two favors. Pass this message along to your clubs and message boards for your wheeling buddies who might not surf our sight often. 2nd favor is call or report things you know are NOT right when you see them. Am I asking you to be a snitch? YES!! We are not talking about cheating on your chem test in 12th grade we are talking about a place where bringing your family and friends is “fun” thing to do. 2% hurt the other 98% so a phone call to the office will do wonders.""

wow that sucks that people would do that kind of stuff.

John, I'd really hope that you're joking... but I'll bet you're not. That really blows.

Thats why I think its good when people get involved in clubz organizations so they can learn their wheeling good ediquette from more experience people. Pulling out a damn post would never happen on a trail ride I was involved with...

How stupid can you be? There aren't a lot of places to wheel, and these people make a place for us, why would you go out of your way to **** them over? People really suck.

We down here in SJ know - as do so many of you, what it feels like to have jerks ruin the wheeling for us, resulting in not having a local place to wheel. Now we have to travel hours to have some fun. I can promise you that many of us who frequent RC will be more than happy to do what is needed to help this place out. I def have no problem being a snitch if I see practices that are going to cost them money & potentially ruin things for us. Hell no!

Def gonna be aware next time I go there.

it bums me out that people do stuff like this. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone ripped a gate down to get into the park without paying. I've never seen anyone doing crap like this, but I'd definitely say something to RC if I did

It is sad how some people are...

I'll keep a lookout. Thanks for sharing John.

I've never been out wheeling, but with all the paintball I've played in the woods, this kind of stuff doesn't sit well with me.

Unfortunately, no matter what you hobby, there will be douche nozzles.

I've been there before for RcRocs but never to wheel my own stuff. I'd like to wheel there sometime, I just hope this stuff doesn't continue. This stuff happens all the time on national forest, but I'm kind of surprised it happens in a private park. You would think people would respect it more where you "pay to play".

People are stupid, I remember telling one guy awhile back he can't bushwhacker. We were down by trail 18. He said I was preparing to pull the guy out in front. He was the least built truck in my group that day, he also was the last in the group. He said sorry it won't happen again, I ended up leaving around 2 and telling the office. I heard later that day when I got home he smashed his rear window from being an ass. I told him on other forums he is not aloud to run in my group again and if he keeps it up. He will get in trouble

Back