• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random pics

CV95XJ

NAXJA Forum User
had a few good ones, thought Id share

here I am at turtle ridge orv park on drummond island . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . with the wrong vehicle

IMG00106.jpg

and heres some fun at the shop last night, back to backs.

IMG0012200000.jpg

I needed to hook the strap lower on the quad I was just pullin wheely's, but it was hilarious anyways. I had my buddy sit on the front and we pulled the lawnmower all over the place.

anyone else ever do back to backs?

CV95XJ said:
had a few good ones, thought Id share

here I am at turtle ridge orv park on drummond island . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . with the wrong vehicle

IMG00106.jpg

and heres some fun at the shop last night, back to backs.

IMG0012200000.jpg

I needed to hook the strap lower on the quad I was just pullin wheely's, but it was hilarious anyways. I had my buddy sit on the front and we pulled the lawnmower all over the place.

anyone else ever do back to backs?

We always did a different back-to-backs and it usually ended in reach arounds......I mean wheelies yaa wheelies.

lol, yeah no problem!!

I did actually take it down the gravel road a little ways cause I wanted to get a shirt from the place, Almost got ran over by some wranglers though.

Back