• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question About Posting

91AMXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm a new forum member here and I was wondering, what do I need to do to be able to reply or post in the wanted or tech threads of the forum?

When I try to reply I get a message that says that I "do not have permission". :banghead:

Thanks
Dennis

Well after trying it I cannot reply in the wanted section. Your best bet is to find your chapter and put it there. As far as the tech section it says you should be able to reply in the tech section even not being a paid member.

so does this mean i cannot post or even see the classified section of this website? unless i pay of course.

I have not Confirmed, or I used a BAD email Addy

As long as that is under your user name, the only place you'll be able to post is here. Check your spam box if you haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

Once you confirm, you (as a forum user) will be able to post in your local chapter's for sale/wanted areas, along with any other area that is open to forum users. National classifieds will be viewable to you, but you will not have the ability to start a thread or respond to one.

PM "membership" (<-- click) if you still have issues confirming.

sorry, i'm new here, but wanted to throw my 2 cents in. you're only hurting the paid member that is selling an item by not allowing a user to respond in the thread. i actually registered here to buy something and now i can't. i'll probably stick around since there's a lot of great info here, but naxja members won't be able to capitalize on my trigger happy buying.

sorry, i'm new here, but wanted to throw my 2 cents in. you're only hurting the paid member that is selling an item by not allowing a user to respond in the thread. i actually registered here to buy something and now i can't. i'll probably stick around since there's a lot of great info here, but naxja members won't be able to capitalize on my trigger happy buying.

There is nothing preventing you from sending a PM to whoever is selling the part you're interested in. Commerce by non club members is therefore still possible.

Back