• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

planning some runs out...

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
friday june 15th weekend
get off work in sac by noon and pack up and head out
run SR a bunch, hang out around the lake for the weekend maybe play on DV

friday august 5th weekend
run niagara rim

aug 12-14th
sierra fest
SR, DV,
(will try to make weekday con trip...)

here is where the timing gets fuzzy:

late august/early september
fordyce

mid september:
rubicon or go down to the shaver lake area

late september/early october
barret lake

and i want to try to fit a friday night reno run on tonka and saturday bronco canyon run in reno somewhere again soon...

I'll assume you meant july 15th in your first sentance.
I'll be doing fordyce next month with some buddies, 8/20-8/21. You should try n make it out.

ya i meant july 15th.
third week of august seems good so far...

well if i go on your fordyce run i wont go on my own one and take the last weekend off... i really want to go run those reno trails again and try some of the ones we missed...

well if i go on your fordyce run i wont go on my own one and take the last weekend off... i really want to go run those reno trails again and try some of the ones we missed...

We are both going up Gatekeeper this time.. No if ands or buts!

Just got a call from buddy who was going to tow me to fordyce that weekend, his girlfriend want to do houseboats on the delta, he wants to do fordyce...so well see who wins that battle and I'll let you know.

i was thinking jamming home that friday, throwing parts and tools in the heep, and then heading straight from work up the 16 to 49 to 4 to slickrock friday night of the sierra fest run? i was considering getting that day off, or at least getting off by noon that day ...

i was thinking jamming home that friday, throwing parts and tools in the heep, and then heading straight from work up the 16 to 49 to 4 to slickrock friday night of the sierra fest run? i was considering getting that day off, or at least getting off by noon that day ...

i can prob get off by noon.

ill put it in to make sure im off by noon that day then

Back