• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics off my phone! Tons of um'

zfinger

NAXJA Forum User
So I finally figured out how to get a years worth of pictures off my cell phone. And here they are, quite a few good ones...

A cool old Willy's on the side of the road.
Willys.jpg

My buddy Steve broke a shaft in his built, geared and locked Dana35, while my bone stock 8.25 with 203k did just fine. We jacked it up, stuffed the tire back in, put a strap through the loops of the rims and wrapped it around the leafs and axle, and he had to drive out dragging one tire.
Steve3.jpg

Steve2.jpg

Steve.jpg

Snowbank krawlin
JeepVIP2.jpg

Working under the hood
Jeep.jpg

Driving down river road when it flooded
Flood2.jpg

Flood.jpg

Flexing at a factory down the road
Flex4.jpg

Flex3.jpg

Flex2.jpg

Flex.jpg

Went wheelin one night at like 1AM, and all of a sudden two guys were in the middle of the trail waving their arms. They were wasted, and were like "we need help, we got our truck stuck, do you have a jack?" I was expecting some haggard 80's 2wd F150 or something, especially because they looked like bums all wasted. But no, it was a brand new 2007 FJ Cruiser they tried to drive over a huge log. +1 for the highlift on my front bumper
FJRecovery3.jpg

FJRecovery2.jpg

FJRecovery.jpg

And the classic odometer shots...
199999.jpg

Wait for it...

Here it comes...

200000.jpg

Jeep Specs-
1997 XJ
6" total lift
4" S10 bastard pack with 2" Daystar shackles
4" Superlift coils with 2" Daystar spacers
34" Swampers
Rustys track bar, tie rod, and LCA's
Mopar gas tank skid
Rear swaybar removed, front has removable links
Lots of trimming
Herculiner below trim and under rockers

No gears, lockers, shims, SYE, but I'm workin on it/for it

Some how I don't think anyone will be surprised to see that knowing what was in/on the D35

I like the odometer shots, i about rear ended someone watching mine roll 200K lol

35" boggers, fancy shafts and everything

And is anyone else impressed by the picture quality? I figured they would be all pixilated once I got them onto the computer, not bad for a Razor.

zfinger said:
35" boggers, fancy shafts and everything

And is anyone else impressed by the picture quality? I figured they would be all pixilated once I got them onto the computer, not bad for a Razor.

Yeah I was surprised as soon as I opened the thread up. Mine supposedly has a 1.3 megapixel and it looks like ass.

evil dead said:
shoulda let the drunks walk home

x2 or helped them and call the cops when they start driving away

Back