• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX Convoy

Well, me and a buddy are leavin saturday morning. My guess is around 9am. stay till sunday evening, or possibly monday eve

thrashmaster said:
:new: Ill make it . if i can meet up with a convoy the 26th , I dont know where I'm going. time ? place ?

This thread was for those coming from Portland. I can get you directions. You may not want to take your rig on many of the trails though if you don't get your rocker protection on before the event.

J

One week to go!

It looks like there's a possibility of four of us heading out on Thursday. We'll have to nail down a time and place to meet. I'm thinking hit the road out of Vancouver between 7 and 8? Head up I5, and make our way into camp around noon.

What do you guys think?

Anyone else planning on going? Josh, Jason, Dave?

how bout if i meet up with the PDX side of the river folks at 7am sharp at the Round Table where we have the meet n greets (right by the freeway) and then we'll cruise over to the Vanc side and meet at that fred meyers we met at last year bout 730ish?

or we can do 630 & 7ish ? the earlier the better.

i deffinately wanna be on the road by 8am at the absolute latest. With the heat and traffic, i'd hate for someone to have cooling issues on the way up.

Fred Meyer
11325 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684

Lets plan on meeting in the parking lot between 7:00-7:30 (earlier the better).

It's right off I205 as you come over the bridge. There's a Chevron across the street, as well as a Burgerville if you need them.

CB: 4

TORX said:
Fred Meyer
11325 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98684

Lets plan on meeting in the parking lot between 7:00-7:30 (earlier the better).

It's right off I205 as you come over the bridge. There's a Chevron across the street, as well as a Burgerville if you need them.

CB: 4

perfect! see ya there.

:party:

Anyone looking to head up on Friday?

My Daughter has summer school.. and well.. she needs it.. so I won't be leaving till Friday afternoon.

Anyone going up around that time?

I have been looking for exact directions.. What link are they on? At least to where the campsite is.

Just out of curiousity what route are you guys planning to take. I'm getting two different routes depending on my starting location.

1. I205 > I5 > US-12 > WA410 > Whistlin Jacks

2. I205 > I5 > US-12 > WA123 > WA410 > Whistlin Jacks

If we take the first option we could fill up in Naches, and then top off at Whistlin Jacks (Cliffdell). I believe the second option is the more scenic route going over the pass.

Which way did you guys plan on going?

Back