• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts...stuff... and more parts!

TRAILREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a new, up to date list of some parts that I have available. There are also some non-jeep parts, including a metal lathe, at the bottom.

PICS available on request!

Jeep related:

XJ Hood, good condition, painted flat black w/ rattle cans. Fits 84-96 XJ. $50 obo.

-XJ Rear Hatch with glass and wiper. Some damage to lower left corner, but could be patched and filled since it’s fiberglass and there are no “expanding cracks”. $50 obo.

-XJ Rear doors. Pretty dented up, but glass is good (other than the tint is scratched). Would make good half doors, the pins are cut for easy removal. $30/pair obo.

-HP D30 and D35 Ring and pinion set (F&R), 3.55 ratio, used OEM. $40 obo for both.

-D30 Carrier, empty, for 3.55 and numerically lower gears. Good Cond, $10.

-Rubicon Express Swaybar relocation brackets. Only used for about 2 mos, great cond! $15 obo.

-D30 Housings, Vac disconnect style, bare housing with knuckles. $10 ea, 2 available.

-D30 RH Axle shafts, for vacume disconnect axles used in early XJs and all YJs. $15 ea, 2 available.

-D35 Shafts for ABS applications, ZJ, XJ, TJ. $20/pair

-XJ Headliner. Grey in color. Cut for factory overhead console, good cond! $20

-XJ Gas tank from 1990 XJ. Includes pump and sending unit, GC. $25

-XJ Gas tank Skid. $20

-XJ Rear quarter glass. Both sides available. Scratch on DS side, but no cracks. $10 each.

-XJ Front seatbelts, driver and passenger, GC. $15

-XJ Rear seatbelts, Driver, passenger, and middle. $15

-XJ Factory Roof Rack with 2 crossbars, chrome. $15

-XJ Dashboard with glove box. Fits 84-96, grey in color. $25

-XJ TCU for AW4 trans. $15

-XJ 4.0 Renix ECU. $25

-Renix 4.0 “A/C Delete” bracket with idler pulley. $10.

-15x7 OEM wheel for spare with p235 mounted. $15

-TJ Wrangler Belly pan. GC! $20

NON Jeep Stuff

-Car audio Capacitor, 1 farad, Rockford Fosgate. Has a couple small dents, but works great. $40 obo.

-Old Metal Lathe!!! With many bits and accessories. Lathe is an old Craftsman model, belt/gear driven. Mounted on HD workbench (included). I have not had a chance to test this yet, and it may need re-wiring. Granted it works (did when stored) I would like to get about $300 for it. If it needs re-wiring, the cost may go up depending on what is needed. I will update this asap, but feel free contact me with any questions if interested. Also comes with several old books on lathe work.

-Large 02 Tank. I believe it’s full, but don’t know when it was last pressure tested / filled. $50.

-Logitech 5.1 Computer surround sound speaker system. These work and sound great. I was always impressed with the sound from these little guys. Here is a link to the newer model, but the specs are the same http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/234&cl=us,en $50

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with questions or offers!

Swaybar brackets sold...

PM sent on seat belts...

Bump...

I had a chance to test the lathe and it works. It could use a re-wire, and the kill switch on the front doesn't work. It has a wall type switch wired in back, so it can be shut down that way. I am willing to fix the switch and re-wire it for an extra $50. The model number is 101.21400, and it is a Craftsman / Atlas 6" lathe. The belts and bearings appear to be in good shape as well.
More pics available upon request.
DSCF3040.jpg

Here is an updated list on what's available since I can't edit my first post...

-XJ/MJ Hood, good condition, painted flat black w/ rattle cans. Fits 84-96 XJ. $50 obo.

-HP D30 and D35 Ring and pinion set (F&R), 3.55 ratio, used OEM. $40 obo for both.

-D30 Carrier, empty, for 3.55 and numerically lower gears. Good Cond, $10.

-D30 RH Axle shafts, for vacume disconnect axles used in early XJs and all YJs. $15 ea, 2 available.

-D35 Shafts for ABS applications, ZJ, XJ, TJ. $20/pair

-XJ Headliner. Grey in color. Cut for factory overhead console, good cond! $20

-XJ Gas tank from 1990 XJ. Includes pump and sending unit, GC. $25

-XJ Gas tank Skid. $20

-XJ Rear quarter glass. Both sides available. Scratch on DS side, but no cracks. $10 each.

-XJ Front seatbelts, driver and passenger, GC. $15

-XJ Factory Roof Rack with 2 crossbars, chrome. $15

-XJ Dashboard with glove box. Fits 84-96, grey in color. $25

-XJ TCU for AW4 trans. $15

-XJ 4.0 Renix ECU. $25

-15x7 OEM wheel for spare with p235 mounted. $15

-TJ Wrangler Belly pan. GC! $20

NON Jeep Stuff

-Car audio Capacitor, 1 farad, Rockford Fosgate. Has a couple small dents, but works great. $40 obo.

-Large 02 Tank. I believe it’s full, but don’t know when it was last pressure tested / filled. $50.

-Logitech 5.1 Computer surround sound speaker system. These work and sound great. I was always impressed with the sound from these little guys. Here is a link to the newer model, but the specs are the same http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/234&cl=us,en $50

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with questions or offers!

Back