• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out black 95 xj 4 dr and other parts

codyj86

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I lost my job, and I'm trying to move out of state, so everything I've got it for sale. I think I'll continue my endevours at a later date. Everything is best offer, so shoot me a price, and we can negotiate.
I'll ship everything, although I will warn that shipping big items may take some time for me to arrange shipping.
Here's the list I've got so far:

Everything is from a 95 xj 4 dr unless otherwise noted. (body is going to be scrapped, a-piller on pass side smashed in 6+ in. and entire firewall buckled)

Radiator--almost brand new

3" DIY coil spacers

RC 2" lift shackles

4.0L 173,073 Miles w/ fresh head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, rear main seal (leaking already), frost plugs, intake/exhaust gaskets, welded crack in exhaust mani. Runs great.

Aw4 same mileage. leaks some from pan gasket, shifts great

Aw4 from renix high miles. shifted good when removed. Harness has been cut though.

231 same mileage, never taken apart, shifts great

231 out of renix high miles, still shifts good.

All glass except windsheild (deep tint), rear glass and quarter glass has a few stickers from ballistic fab

6.5" rusty's xj coils. used, never put them on my xj

4.5 rusty's leaves, used for 1 year. still great shape.

a/c condenser still held r-12 when removed

xj steering gear with pitman arm, seeps from seals (2) (1 missing nut)

xj starters (2) used

3 left side tail light housings

set of calipers for d30 (unknown year, good for core returns)

front drive shafts (3)

stock track bar

xj d44 drums (will include what brake hardware I've got with them and shoes) (also, may beable to get them turned before sold if wanted)

d30 rotors (unknown year)

brand new extened brake lines from advance auto (fronts for 90 3/4 chevy, rear for 96 dodge dakota, still in plastic)

Aux fan- older style

Almost alloy kit from Iron Rock Off-road. New with instructions

sylvania silverstar headlights used for 1 year

new u-bolts for xj d44 with nuts

leaf spring center bolts (new) with shims from rusty's for their 4.5" lift kit

selection of gr 8 suspension bolts (all standard not metric, used them for frnt suspension control arms and rear leaf eyes)

3/16" exact duplicate of tj front bumpers (unpainted, I got it in a trade for something, never had a use for it)

brand new fuel filter (free if you pay the shipping)

ballistic fab heim joints qa1, tube adapters, jam nuts, (everything for making a cross over steering from 1.5" .25" wall dom except i ordered the wrong saftey washers) all 3/4" hiems 2 standard angle, 2 high angle inserts never used.

1 big peice of cromoly from a hydraulic cylinder I was going to use for the tie rod, a tad over 1" i.d., very strong. needs to be cut down to size.

4 rims (pics below) well worn, but ok.

Anything else of a 95 body besides the body is ok (just pm me). 1 tail light, head lights, header panel, roof, doors (some dents and surface rust) seats, some dash (some cracked from a-pillar smashed in)

Just PM with a price, and Ill let you know. I'm letting things go pretty cheap.

pics of the rims (well just 1, the rest match)

DSCN1046-1.jpg

2in RC lift shackles

D44 U-bolts

I would be interested in these Not sure what there worth but what do you want shipped to 40160

THanks

Might be interested in the Springs too but no time soon they would just be stored for when or if I do go big.

Small thing, but I need them....do you have the upper control arm bolts and nuts (where the uca's attach to the frame)? They should be Metric 10.9 (Grade 8 equivalent) bolts with 15mm bolt heads and 15mm nuts.

Back