• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 4 door 87 XJ-Update

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I still have available:

AW4 Tranny, shifted great and fluid was bright red - 150.00
Computer and wiring for AW4 tranny - 50.00
NP231 T-case - 150.00
Stock Radiator - 20.00
Disco D30 and my eternal friendship for taking it - 50.00
Gauge Cluster - 20.00
Any door - 20.00
Any window except for windshield - 20.00
Lots of other parts, let me know what you need and I probably have it.
I'm in Utah, but can ship.

I am looking for a good driver's side mirror, black not chrome. Let me know Thanks

Bronco, Its dark Grey inside, but I'm looking at buying another parts jeep I looked at today that has the blue-grey interior. If I get it I'll PM you.

Bob 94 XJ, Hows 20.00 shipped? I'll look at it tomorrow to make sure it is in good condition.

verrive, All the carpet is still there so I should have what you need, but what exactly is the "sand carpet".

Israel said:
Bronco, Its dark Grey inside, but I'm looking at buying another parts jeep I looked at today that has the blue-grey interior. If I get it I'll PM you.

Bob 94 XJ, Hows 20.00 shipped? I'll look at it tomorrow to make sure it is in good condition.

verrive, All the carpet is still there so I should have what you need, but what exactly is the "sand carpet".

It's not the greatest picture but it is like http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2466628754 that, prefrebly not as stained ;P

- Kevin

Israel said:
Ohhh! The carpet in the hatch, right? I'll ship it to you for 25.00.

Yeah, it's in the back, goes over the wheel wells and down under the rear seat a little bit. If it's that color please send me a PM :D

- Kevin

Hey Israel,

If the interior is grey, I would be interested in ALL the trim pieces, maybe even the dash. let me know.

Why, yes. Yes it is grey. I have all the trim still except for the cover that goes around the gauge cluster, stereo and climate controls. I'd have to look at it all to figure how big a project it will be to gather all that stuff up. Are we talking all the trim from dash to hatch? The hatch cover is gone as well, by the way.

It did, but the alternator went with the engine to 92Stroker. Sorry, can I intrest you in anything else? I'm having a blue light special on windows. ;)

Back