• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out / Buy the whole thing

XJrealm

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 98 that I rolled. As much as i would love to keep it, i have no money and i need another vehicle for getting to and from work. 90% of the damage was to the driver side and rear roof. I drove it back to the camp site without issue so I would say the motor and drive line is good. This is what is on the truck and if someone wants to take the whole thing for a discount than awesome!

Dirt bound cut and fold front bumper with brush guard- 300
Dirt bound cut and fold rear bumper - 300
Warn XD 9000 winch with synthetic rope - 200
FF Dynamics 3 core aluminum Rad - 200
Optima Battery Red top - 100
BM trans cooler with spal 6 in fan (can't remember exact size) - 150
A really old rancho lift sitting at about 2in - free
Treadwright 31x10.5x15 with >50% tread - 5 tires with factory steel wheels ( two were bent in the roll) - 350
4.0 with 160,000 miles - ???
4 speed auto trans same milage - ???
I believe a 231 t case same milage - ???
D30 up front open and stock gears - ???
8.25 in the back open and stock gears - ???

Anything else you want....
So here is the deal, like I said I am trying to scrap money to buy a rolling vehicle. All prices are negotiable. I'm not looking to get rich but I can't give everything away either. Just give me a price where you are getting a deal and i get some cash for the new vehicle. Also ideally if we do a part out can we plan on a day and have everyone come tare this thing apart? Just trying to figure out logistics. I don't have tools to pull motors so if you want that come get it yourself and I'll just about give it too. Thanks!

i'll give you 50 bucks for the tcase and I can come yank it myself next sunday. if the interior is dark gray i could use the center console too (trying to convert my 2000 to 4x4)

Shoot me a PM, any idea what you're looking to get for the trans? let's talk.

Maybe we can make a deal sir. You know me, sucker for a friend. I'll help you as much as possible. Just don't get silly and give it away .LOL. If you do give it to me. Maybe we can get some room over here for the part out. I'll talk to the wife.

OK so update for everyone, I am working out a deal on a Cherokee as we speak. I should know more tomorrow. If I get the Cherokee, things are still gonna go but not everything so the sale is on hold for the moment. I hold to first response&money rules as far as sales go so don't worry if u called dibs already. Thanks guys! Sorry again for confusion

Aaron if you need help to swap everything over we can get it done in a day, 2 at the most.Thats everything. Weekdays or weekends.You know my fees for people i know.

I can lend a hand also.. BTW, what happened? Got pics?

Back