• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PA: Comanche bed (makings of a trailer)

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
Comanche long bed, whole back half of a Jeep
frame, axles(dana 35 non c-clip), gas tank, bumper, tailgate, tailights
Has a bedliner, bed is in good shape under the liner
very few rust spots, overall a nice bed
I was gonna turn it into a trailer for my XJ but my welder broke and I find another small trailer instead
Weld up an "A"frame, wiring the lights and you got a cool trailer for your XJ/MJ.
$500, it's in Linfield, PA 19468(SE PA)
bring a trailer and I'll help you load it

I have some better pictures, I am just having trouble posting them here, I can email them to you.

jacki's camera 875.jpg jacki's camera 879.jpg

Wish I had the money and time to get down there and buy it right now, that has everything on it I'd need to restore an MJ I'm probably trading one of mine for and then build a trailer out of the slightly more beat up parts coming off it.

Id take it, but have no trailer to pick it up

Id take it, but have no trailer to pick it up
Unforunately I don't have a trailer to move it either. My brother has a full blown car trailer(my CJ-7 won't pull it though:)) but that's a bit of an overkill and it will fit on a 6' wide landscape trailer.

Barry... about to head up your way. Wanna come see that Scrambler?

215-589-26 zero nine..shoot me a text if your allowed out. :insertmiddlefingerhere:

Back