• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions on parting out

92XJT

NAXJA Forum User
So for my MJ project I'm working on I picked up a 98 black 4 door classic for a donor rig. THe XJ runs and drives - has a 2" spacer lift and 31" tires. RIght now these two rigs are sitting at my storage at our place in the UP - eventually they will find their way down here to WI, but space in WI is limited.

Curious if there would be much interest in any parts off the XJ - if there is I will bring it all down here, if not I'm leaning towards chopping from B pillar forward and only taking that down here.

Parts I am keeping:
4.0/aw4/231
Front doors, entire front clip (fenders, hood, grill), windshield, wiring harnesses, computers, front seats and entire dash with wiring.

lol doesn't leave much left - mainly front / rear axles, rear doors, rear glass. Will be a little bit before it all happens, again testing the waters to see if it warrants bringing entire parts rig down or not.

Back