• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oops

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
First time over, it was fun.:)

29065_121603831207817_115566888478178_153636_2845489_n.jpg

-Alex

you just had to go over didn't you! haha

Its a good thing you didnt have wacker flares on it! :laugh:

Hope everything is still in good shape, not to much damage, right?

Nice! What event were you at? Are you going to make it out to jeepers for the rubi run?

We are talking about it, a bunch of us want to get out there!

It was a local Washington event that we sponsored this year called the CORE 4x4 challenge. This years event was much larger then last year, it featured two obstacle courses, two different sized rock courses and a couple of mud drags. The obstacle courses were a lot of fun, I found out just how blown out my shocks were during that though. Those Fox's are supposed to be here in about two weeks though.

-Alex

We are talking about it, a bunch of us want to get out there!

It was a local Washington event that we sponsored this year called the CORE 4x4 challenge. This years event was much larger then last year, it featured two obstacle courses, two different sized rock courses and a couple of mud drags. The obstacle courses were a lot of fun, I found out just how blown out my shocks were during that though. Those Fox's are supposed to be here in about two weeks though.

-Alex

Nice, You guys really need to make it out there, its a great event, laid back too. You'll love those Fox's. I felt a big difference swiching from bilstien 7100 to the Fox's, much smoother. what valving did you end up running on them?

Last edited:
Nice, You guys really need to make it out there, its a great event, laid back too. You'll love those Fox's. I felt a big difference swiching from bilstien 7100 to the Fox's, much smoother. what valving did you end up running on them?

Not sure on the valving, looks like we are going to end up heading out to Jeepers now, my boss just wants to me to figure out how other companies pack the vendors tents and everything else into the event.

-Alex

Back