• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old Man Emu not from Taiwan

Peter D

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I would've posted this in the Off-Topic forum but I have insufficient something or others. Anyhoo, after reading the thread on junk Emu stuff from Taiwan I emailed ARB in Australia because I plan on buying their suspension kit for my XJ. Evidently ARB has company owned plants in Australia and Thailand, not Taiwan. But they do 'source products and components from the finest plants around the world.' But not from Taiwan, or China, they said. Air lockers, however, are manufactured exclusively in Kilsyth, Vic, Australia. There is not one single plant for all Old Man Emu Components. They said all their OME design development and testing is done in Kilsyth. They said that since releasing the Dakar line of springs there has been no increase in quality related claims or problems. They said their already low warranty rate has further reduced. And that most spring problems people usually encounter result from incorrect selection, poor installation, or lack of maintenance, and that anybody having problems with their stuff should contact them. I'm just selling this to you like I bought it. I for one will purchase OME suspension parts for my Jeep.

Back