• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offers to buy jeep

Big_JermsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just had 3 offers to buy my Jeep today, I poped off and told them $10,000... They're considering it. :eek:

There is a CLEAN '88 MJ 5spd in the last DFW auto trader for $2,995 :greensmok

The guy that sold me mine for $2100 offered to buy it back for $4K this past week.

FYI: There is a MJ for sale in Springtown, 2wd, looks like it's been beat on pretty good, 184K, but it has a D44. I didn't know those came in 2wds? It was dark and I didn't believe my eyes but after further investigation it was a D44.

FYI: There is a MJ for sale in Springtown, 2wd, looks like it's been beat on pretty good, 184K, but it has a D44. I didn't know those came in 2wds? It was dark and I didn't believe my eyes but after further investigation it was a D44.

Metric Tonne is Metric Tonne, and the rear axles are set up the same between 2WD and 4WD. So, it stands to reason that the D44 should be had under Metric Tonne 2WD MJs.

What transmission?

They just put up the price.. $900 cash. This thing has been beat on, Windows are taped up, interior is pretty nasty, no radio, AC is unhooked, the steering stabilizer has been ripped out of the axle side mount, needs new paint, tent is a nice shade of bubble purple.

Back