• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obstacle course races in the quarry

I have some cones...about 7 or 8 I think, I'll have to count.

mac 'I will need to be reminded to bring them' gyvr

Not sure if that will be enough or not I was thinking the course needs to be fairly short so it doesn't take up to much time.

Dont forget the cones mac

If anything we could use the staging flags if we needed to couldn't we? They just may not fold over like the cones would if they got ran over

Yea. I'm not sure if the cones would be close enough to get ran over or not, I was thinking about it on the rock sections to keep people on the same lines and if they're hit you get a penalty.

I could bring some police tape...

mac 'do not cross' gyvr

I have some cones...about 7 or 8 I think, I'll have to count.

mac 'I will need to be reminded to bring them' gyvr

Did you get a chance to do this? They've got some cheap small cones at walmart I may pick up just to make sure we have enough. Plus we are going to need something to tie the tape to.

I've got a bunch of snow fence stakes, like these

http://www.wayfair.com/Origin-Point...bcq2qxWG5htIsCCdLFmC-8KOJQNYg_7ArgaAtsk8P8HAQ

Does anyone see an issue with bringing those to mark out parts of the course with the tape?

Back