• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NUMBERS

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys here are the numbers as I have them . I will also PM these to all involved. I am guessing we are going at add buffers to each of these.

Winter Fest 2013 Numbers:
Registration / dinner numbers: 93

WF shirts: Small: 5
Med: 18
large: 27
Xl: 16
XXL: 17
XXXL: 5

Hoodies: Small: 0
Med: 1
large: 3
XL: 3

And the very popular pink shirts: Small: 2
Med: 4
Large: 6
XL: 3
XXL: 1

Camping: 93

John

No problem Dan:

Let me know guys if I can do anything different. I really want to be a bunch of help not cuse problems for others involved.

On a side note i did dig up the tickets from last year for the raffle and the dinner tickets for the packets.

John

I did not get registered due to the uncertainity surrounding my attendance right now. If I make it out, I will just have to miss out on a shirt, sticker, dinner etc due to my negligence. now that being said, if there is an extra XL shirt and sticker available and I am there, I will buy one....as far as dinner, I snoozed and loosed :(

Cheese "still thinking about driving out Friday evening" Man

Cheese man we are going to add abuffer to some of the numbers. You show we will have you covered..... If you come out Friday night I will be the drunk guy standing next to the other drunk guy flipping burgers.....

Ram" Never leave the cheese out" Rod

I just talked to Shawn from Autopros that is registering another 13 people. He will be paying VIA paypal today. Plus the iron rock guys, puts us to almost 120 registered. Wow.

Do we know how many we had last year?

Dan. From what Sue and I were talking about how past years have gone. I say after the final number with those two add-on's we should tally that up then add and extra 10......

John

Cheese man we are going to add abuffer to some of the numbers. You show we will have you covered..... If you come out Friday night I will be the drunk guy standing next to the other drunk guy flipping burgers.....

Ram" Never leave the cheese out" Rod

I sure appreciate it. I hope to be in attendance :thumbup:

Cheese "have cheese, will travel" Man

Dan. From what Sue and I were talking about how past years have gone. I say after the final number with those two add-on's we should tally that up then add and extra 10......

John

yep, that was what I was thinking

I sure appreciate it. I hope to be in attendance :thumbup:

Cheese "have cheese, will travel" Man

I sure hope you find a way to make it Tyler, I will let you chew on my bone if you're hungry :D

At least 10....more like 15. Better to have too much then run out, according to my source, the people paying for dinner at registration is always at least 10.

Rev

At least 10....more like 15. Better to have too much then run out, according to my source, the people paying for dinner at registration is always at least 10.

Rev

Interesting we must have the same source :)

She told me the same thing......I think we are way better off paying for a couple extra dinners than not having enough.

John

ok guys so this looks like the deal.

pre registered......... 93

Auto Pro added....... 15

I have 7 from my shop...... 5

Total...................... 113

Lets call it ................125 total for food......

Do I have a second? if you guys like this I will let Sue know whe wanted to Know by Wednesday at the latest I told her she would have the number today.

Ram" Getting closer and closer" Rod

Not a problem....Just did a balance of funds...with already paying for the shirts and stickers. Doing a figure of what food will cost at 15 a head we are setting real good right now....

130 it is Sue. I will PM Sue also in a message we have going.......

Ram " Dinner numbers are in" Rod

Back