• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non XJ : Canon XTI camera system

\\'anderer

NAXJA Forum User
For sale or trade, Canon Rebel XTI with 2 lenses and accessories. $550 or trade for???

The camera is in perfect working order, I have always used the silicone Camera Armor (included) to protect the camera from scratches etc. The flip up flash is not protected
with the armor, so there is a small scratch on the top.

I sold the 18-55 kit lens and replaced it with a 28-135 IS lens, no scratches, always used a UV filter to protect it.

the 70-300 lens works great, I picked it up used, no lens scratches a couple minor housing scratches.

Camera armor works great, the rear screen protector has many scratches, but works perfectly. The top flash protector was trimmed because it would stop the flash from popping up.

Also included: original box, charger, 12v charger, XTI book CD, manuals, etc.

Some possible trade items would be:

XJ long arm kit
XJ rear bumper w/spare tire mount
D44 locker, D30 locker
Axle labor (gear, locker install)
mobile ham equipment
winch rope and fairlead
Aluminum radiator for a 67 Plymouth Fury w/automatic trans.
????

CAMERA1.jpg

Good deal. Same camera I use. Before I bought my Tamron lens, I priced a 28-135 on eBay plus the 70-300 when before I bought my 55-250 - you'd be lucky to find those two lenses for this price.

GLWS

PM sent

This is a smoking hot deal. Just the lenses would cost you $400 used if you could even find them that cheap! Great camera too. Was going to buy it tonight until my wife told me I was getting a D60 set for Fathers day.

Back