• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non Jeep... LazyDaze RV $5000.00

dktool

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting prepared to sell my 1985 22' LazyDaze that I have owned and upgraded / maintained to my OCD standards for the past 10 years !

My wife has been wanting something bigger (no personal comments :eek:) for awhile so we bought a 26' class A and I will be starting over with my OCD on this unit, UGGG !!!

A quick rundown: 22' rear bath, power leveling jacks, 350 4bolt Chevy/ Turbo 400 trans with GearVendor under / overdrive, dash A/C, cruise control, tilt wheel, Interior reupholstered (great condition) 3000 watt inverter generator (built in), awning, tires near new, awning, roof swamp cooler, roof solar panel, 2000 watt inverter, roof just resealed as PM, new front escape hatch cover and rear vent cover. Class A all welded hitch (I flat tow my Heep)

This is preliminary spec. list, pm me if you are interested in seeing it, I will get some pics up in the next few days.

Here is a link to a Photobucket album and some additional specs:

http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/dktool/media/LazyDaze/DSC04275_zps7auqb2et.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Rear Ride Rite Air Bags with dash control on board air / pressure gauges with individual or combined
operation.

Stainless Steel Wheel simulators.

Current smog done last month (good for 90 days)

External vinyl wrap around windshield / door windows cover (not great condition but still fits / works / look ok)

Rear roof ladder

Trans cooler

Dual exhaust with cross over

3 row radiator with the CORRECT fan clutch, never runs hot.

All appliances work, furnace, water heater, fridge, stove / oven

I am betting The Bride wouldn't allow me to add another vehicle to the fold anyway, but how many does it sleep? Two over the cab and two on the dinette?

That certainly does appear to be in nice condition and a good value for someone.

I am betting The Bride wouldn't allow me to add another vehicle to the fold anyway, but how many does it sleep? Two over the cab and two on the dinette?

That certainly does appear to be in nice condition and a good value for someone.

Sure she will ! Mine has allow my motor pool to grow to: 2 Boats, 2 Motorhomes, 1 Heep, 1 Superduty, 1 Geo (don't laugh) 1 Bug and 2 motorcycles.

Re: sleeping: 2 over the cab and the couch pulls out to any depth for up to 2 "full size" people or multiple kids. Dogs sleep on the floor.

Wow. She's a beauty. Good luck with the sell. I just bought a class c or this would have been tempting

Thanks for the comment.
I realized that the only way I'm going to be able to fully embrace the new class A is to not have this staring at me with the "I've been kicked to the curb" face, too many good times / memories with it, as hard as it is to do it's time to move on. :cry:

I may be interested. It looks like I may be working in California for a while and it would be cheaper than a hotel. I should know in a few days.

Sure she will ! Mine has allow my motor pool to grow to: 2 Boats, 2 Motorhomes, 1 Heep, 1 Superduty, 1 Geo (don't laugh) 1 Bug and 2 motorcycles.

Re: sleeping: 2 over the cab and the couch pulls out to any depth for up to 2 "full size" people or multiple kids. Dogs sleep on the floor.

I don't want to even attempt to make the list of my vehicles. I have 5 that are registered/insured and way too many that are non-op. In the last 12 months I have picked up two spare XJs for parts that actually may end up becoming drivers. The Bride has been very patient with me on that front.

Sleeping four wouldn't cut it for us for long. While we could currently fit all three boys in the space for two adults those days are very much numbered.

Back