• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non Jeep: F/S 1979 Dodge class C motorhome

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
1979 Dodge Brougham Class C motorhome. I believe its a 26' but I don't remember for sure (could be 24').
Rebuilt 440ci engine with roughly just under 10k since rebuild.
Auto trans was rebuilt about 30~k ago. runs great will pull anything you can hook to it.
Roof A/C, fridge and microwave are all newer and work great, stove and oven are original but work with no problems.
Chassis has about 103k if I remember correctly, I can check it the during daylight if anyone wants exact mileage (I'm too lazy to go check right now).

Does need some tlc, it is old after all. But overall its in pretty good condition.

Asking $2250 obo.

Pics will be in following comments. Any questions, comments or offers let me know.

Asa
626-278-2421 text is best.

20160509_164042.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160509_164057.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1462840745412.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1462840754773.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Trying to talk the wife into this. Hell that would make everything you guys have sold in the last 5 months I own if I buy this. LOL
Not sure you would make it to the top bunk without adding a ladder..

Trying to talk the wife into this. Hell that would make everything you guys have sold in the last 5 months I own if I buy this. LOL

That would be pretty damn funny. I may start start calling you when I want to sell something rather then make an ad for it!

Not sure you would make it to the top bunk without adding a ladder..

LOL, No worries it comes with the ladder, it just isn't in the picture.

Im interested as well. Let me know if scott doesnt grab this

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'll put you inline.

In the interest of full disclosure,
I discovered today that all the batteries died from sitting. I bought a new one for the engine (has a 5 year warranty) it still needs 2 for the house.

Also to my dismay, the generator doesnt want to start sounds like the coupler between the electric and gas engine has slipped. However it would be a nice idea to replace with a newer model anyway, this one can wake the dead when its running.

Other then that everything else is still working, I have it plugged into the house power right now. AC still blows ice and the fridge still makes ice!

I hope a naxja brother buys this, I would love to see it stay in the family.

Did you sell this or what. If you kept up on this rig like the truck I got from you guys, somebody is getting a sweet deal. Truck is still running perfect, even after I have driven it over 6000 miles.lol.

Did you sell this or what. If you kept up on this rig like the truck I got from you guys, somebody is getting a sweet deal. Truck is still running perfect, even after I have driven it over 6000 miles.lol.

I still have it for now, Hoodieninja came and looked at it today. I'm waiting to hear from him if he decides to make an offer on it.

The drivetrain is great, the house needs TLC. But she is a solid rig.

ive got a great condition parts vehicle for this in my backyard. looks like the same interior and all. so if you need anything, let me know cause its gonna get scrapped soon.

Tires are fairly old, the two outer rears will probably need replacing soon. They are weathered. The fronts are still decent. The inner two are looking good, no sun damage on those.

All the tanks are in good shape, no leaks thru out the system, fresh water side or waste side.
All electrical works, minus the generator as I described in a previous post on this thread.

I have a guy coming Sunday who seems very interested, I'll up date after I talk to him.

Back